Are you studying computer science or a related discipline? Google is seeking to recruit students for internships this summer for their STEP programme (Summer Training Education Programme). Applications are open to students who will have completed their first year at college by this summer 2014.
The summer trainee program includes:
- Software Project: A 12-week development project that you will work on with a team of Googlers and other STEP Interns.
- Skills-Based Training: Enhance your coding skills; get exposed to new tools and programming languages.
- Professional Development: Attend weekly technical talks by senior Googlers. Additionally, learn how to enhance your resume, tackle technical interviews, and improve your presentation skills.
- Mentorship: Be matched with a Google engineer, other than your manager, to guide you through your summer experience.
- Fun: Social activities, community building and networking. Build a relationship with your peers.
- Exposure: A unique glimpse into applying your computer science studies in a professional environment
See the STEP programme for more information.
The deadline for all applications is 31st March 2014.