First Derivatives Plc are seeking enthusiastic and ambitious students to represent their company as a brand ambassador on UCD campus.
Here are all the details from First Derivatives about the role. Interested applicants should apply via the First Derivatives website by 18th July 2014.
**THE DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED – PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION NOW, IN TIME FOR A TRAINING DAY ON 7TH AUGUST 2014**
The Selection Process
- The individual must be of a relevant degree background and be able to work part-time alongside their studies
- All applicants must apply online via First Derivatives Plc careers website
- Applicants will be shortlisted based on the contents of their application
- Those who successfully pass this shortlisting will be invited via to telephone interview
- Following the telephone interview the successful applicant will be invited to an FD assessment centre for the following interview stage
- All FD brand ambassadors selected will be publicised on First Derivatives’s website
What is required to be an FD Ambassador?
- An FD ambassador will embody all that represents First Derivatives Plc – we need you to raise awareness of the FD brand on campus.
- You must be willing to exclusively promote FD opportunities throughout the academic year
- Alongside the FD Ambassador team you must organize a minimum of 2 FD events on campus per year.
- You are expected to circulate leaflets and other FD promo material when required
- All FD ambassadors must refer a minimum of 10 final year students to apply to our graduate programme that year.
- We need outgoing, confident and highly ambitious students with a wide university network.
The Benefits of beings an FD Ambassador
Those who are awarded as an FD Ambassador will get an opportunity to kick start their career in a global organization. Ambassadors gain an opportunity to transfer their skills picked up at university into a real life organization, reporting weekly into HR staff of their progress on campus.
- An FD ambassador will have the opportunity to add a Global plc organization to their CV experience
- Exposure to key HR staff at FD and connections with university career teams
- Opportunity to make some money – for every graduate you sign up and are successful in securing employment with FD -we award you £50! Those with good sales experience have an opportunity to make lots of money!
- All FD ambassadors are exclusively invited to FD social events,
How the Programme Works
We are exclusively inviting you to join our FD team to help rally up awareness of FD and help promote our vacancies on campus. This part time activity is an opportunity to build on your CV experience and make some money also. What’s not to lose? Don’t miss out…
Interested applicants should apply via the First Derivatives website.