Are you interested in:
- Finding out more about EU Career opportunities and promoting them to your fellow students?
- Building a fantastic network across Europe?
- Gaining work experience during your studies?
- Developing your skills in public speaking, marketing and HR?
- Receiving a full induction and coaching throughout the role?
- Giving your CV extra clout with future employers?
The European Personnel Selection Office (EPSO) is looking for motivated, outgoing people with enthusiasm to promote EU Careers in UCD.
As a highly-regarded employer of top graduates, we’re looking for a brand ambassador at the best universities in Europe. Part of an established and successful initiative, the EU Careers Ambassadors scheme involves finding innovative ways of promoting the great opportunities we have to offer, including through:
- attending careers fairs, or giving presentations to your fellow students
- developing university networks and providing information
- maintaining an active online and social media presence
- answering questions and queries about EU Careers
Of course, there’s a lot in it for you, too.
For starters, all of our Ambassadors receive comprehensive training which will prepare them perfectly for the role. You’ll be able to develop the skills you need to be a successful Ambassador, we’ll give you loads of support and ideas on getting started.
Secondly, in a super-competitive graduate job market, a position of responsibility like this could really make you stand out. As well as developing your communication and presentation skills, the international perspective you’ll demonstrate will give your CV extra clout with future employers.
Apply online by 12pm Brussels time (11am Irish time) on 24 April 2015.