Location: Dublin South & Central (Branches are located across Dublin City and South Dublin)
Duration: 10 weeks commencing in June 2014
Closing Date: 31st March 2014
AIB has a number of exciting opportunities for individuals who would like to take the first step towards building a career in the field of Branch Banking. We have a number of roles based in our Dublin South & Central branches. Specific locations will be confirmed to successful applicants. Roles are entry level positions and are suitable for candidates who have completed the Leaving Cert (must include a pass in maths & english) plus 1-2 years customer service experience or University/college students who have completed 1 year of their degree.
Working on a dynamic and fast paced team, the candidate will be required to:
- With the team, achieve agreed service standards, working with customers to provide suitable banking options
- Take responsibility for completing tasks and contribute to problem solving
Essential Skills and Attributes required include:
- Demonstrate a very strong commitment to Customer Service
- Communicate effectively with customers and colleagues
- Be a strong team player and understand the importance of working with others
- Customer Relationship Management – engaging the customer and adding value
- Communicating & Influencing – genuine two way communication to achieve consensus and progress
- Teamwork and collaboration – working together to deliver results
While not essential, previous experience in financial services would be an advantage. A competitive salary is on offer to successful candidates for the 10 week contract.
The closing date for these roles is 31st March 2014. Please note that if shortlisted, interviews will take place in early April 2014. Please note that annual leave will be accrued over the 10 weeks but will only be granted for ad-hoc days.