In advance of Morgan Stanley’s upcoming deadlines (Summer Analyst this Sunday, 29th November 2015 and Spring Insight on Sunday, 13th December) the company have shared some content which they hope will be of interest in assisting students with applications and interviews.
Morgan Stanley has worked with The Gateway to produce two new videos:
and four articles:
- How to ace your Investment Banking Internship Application
- Can I work in Investment Banking with a humanities or languages degree?
- Getting into an investment bank with an Engineering degree
- I chose investment banking over Consulting
The How to ace your Investment Banking Internship Application article video will be of particular interest as it includes advice from a number of the Morgan Stanley recruiters on applying for an Investment Bank, as well as some specific information on what the company are looking for across a number of their divisions.
For Spring Insight the What is Investment Banking video might be a really good way to prepare for both the application and the interview process and, more generally, to get a good overview of what Morgan Stanley do.
- Spring Insight, Sunday, 13th December, 2015 – to apply, please click here
- Summer Analyst this Sunday, 29th November 2015 – to apply, please click here
You will be required to complete a set of online psychometric tests as part of your application.