Get international experience by studying and/or working abroad, and broaden the range of international opportunities available to you when you graduate.
Getting international experience through working or studying abroad can help you gain a new perspective, demonstrate independence and adaptability, develop your language skills and increase your self-confidence.
Tips from UCD Career Development Centre
- See the following for some great advice on getting international experience:
- Access Going Global for country-specific career and employment information and worldwide internship and job postings.
- Consider volunteering overseas – see UCD Volunteers Overseas
- Keep an eye on careersconnect.ucd.ie for relevant Careers workshops and seminars and employer presentations.
- Make an appointment with a Career & Skills Consultant at the UCD Career Development Centre to find out more about overseas graduate study opportunities.