While a good degree is essential, employers are looking for much more! Get involved in all that UCD has to offer and build on your team work, leadership and networking skills. By getting involved, you’ll enjoy your time at UCD even more, become more self-confident and demonstrate to employers that you’re the type of person who makes a difference – just what they’re looking for!
Tips from UCD Career Development Centre
• See the following for some ideas on how to ‘get involved and develop your career potential:
- The UCD Career Guide
• Volunteer! This is a great way to gain work experience and develop your skills at the same time as making a meaningful contribution to an area that’s important to you.
• Attend the UCD Volunteering Fair on 28th Feb
• Get some work experience through a part-time or summer job
• Do an Internship
• Keep an eye on careersconnect.ucd.ie for:
- Relevant Careers workshops and seminars, recruitment fair and employer presentations
- Jobs and Vacancies