The Pensions Office requires a graduate from a Business, Actuarial or related discipline to assist in the administration tasks of the office for a limited number of weeks to commence with immediate effect.
The position will require someone with:
- A proven interest in administration
- An understanding of the importance of a professional quality service to customers within agreed service level standards
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to act with tact and discretion in all matters
- Ability to prioritise day to day workload and plan efficiently to achieve goals
- Ability to exercise initiative and be flexible in approach to work
- Be dependable in consistently delivering reliable results within service deadlines
- Well developed IT Skills and numerical ability is required
- A willingness to learn and work well within a team
- An interest in working in the area of HR Administration is desirable
Days of work: Monday to Friday, 37 hours per week.
2010 (2013) Hourly Rate €12.09
2011 (2013) Hourly Rate €10.88*
*Subject to all new entrants to the public sector as of 1 January 2011
Please send CV and cover letter to Fiona Byrne (Pensions Manager) at email@example.com.