Do you know that students who go on exchange or erasmus have a better shot at finding a job after graduation than those who don’t? Do you also know you can go on exchange even if you don’t speak a foreign language? UCD has exchanges with Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the UK and the USA as well as English-speaking opportunities in Asia and Europe!
Why Go On Exchange?
- Adventure and Travel –Travel extensively and immerse yourself in a new culture.
- Quality of Learning – Study at some of the best universities worldwide.
- Your career – Improve your career prospects. A period of study abroad at a top university will set your CV apart.
- Communications – Improve your language skills.
- Friendship – Meet new friends from around the world.
- New Learning Environment – Experience a new learning environment and teaching methods.
- Have fun – Most of our students say they had the best time of their lives on their semester/year abroad!
- Where can I go?
- Find out more at UCD International Information Talks
- How do I apply to study abroad?
- What happens after I apply?
Still not convinced???
If you are not sure about what route to take, why not book in an appointment with one of our Career and Skills Consultants in the Career Development Centre. They can discuss the various options open to you and help you start planning for your career development.
[Source: UCD International – Exchanges – http://www.ucd.ie/international/going-abroad-with-ucd/exchanges/]
[Featured image credit – www.uwo.ca, blog images – www.ucd.ie/international]