Interested in a career in the public service? Consider the UK Civil Service through their Fast Stream talent management programme for graduates who have the potential to become leaders of the civil service.
The scheme is open to applicants who have achieved or are predicted to achieve at least a 2:2 degree in any subject and who are:
- European Economic Area (EEA) nationals, including British citizens
- Commonwealth citizens
- Swiss nationals
- in some circumstances, Turkish nationals
There are a range of Fast Stream schemes that you can apply for, each with a separate closing date:
- Analytical Fast Streams – 30th September 2014
- Commercial & Finance Fast Streams – 30th September 2014
- General Fast Stream – 3rd November 2014
- European Fast Stream – 3rd November 2014
- Human Resources Fast Stream – 3rd November 2014
- Government Communication Service Fast Stream – 3rd November 2014
- Digital & Technology Fast Stream – 3rd November 2014
- Northern Ireland Fast Stream – 3rd November 2014
Applications are now open but some are closing soon. Why not attend a Career Development Centre CV/application or interview seminar to help with your application? Book a place through Careers Connect.