Are you finishing your final year exams, and perhaps are considering your next move? Why not consider the AITI Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA) summer course and qualify by September 2016?
- Part 1 weekend lectures: April to July 2015
- Part 1 exams: August 2015
- No training contract required
- Suitable irrespective of your degree discipline
- All Part 1 lectures are recorded and available online – even if you wait until after your college exams to enrol, you can catch up online
- Particularly attractive if you have exemptions at Part 1 – you would sit the remaining Part 1 exams in August 2015 and start Part 2 in October 2015
- Fees can be paid by direct debit over the course of the summer
Contact the Tax Institute:
Talk to Eimear on 01 663 1748 or email@example.com
Visit www.careerintax.ie for more details.