PwC have a graduate vacancy within their Risk Assurance Solutions Practice based in Dublin. The closing date is this Friday 25th April 2014 and interviews will take place over the coming weeks. This role will start in Sept 2014 and will be a full three year graduate contract.
To apply, read the job spec below, and send a cover letter and CV (with full leaving certificate or equivalent and college results) to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 25th April 2014.
Graduate Trainee – Risk Assurance Solutions
Risk Assurance Solutions (RAS) is part of our Advisory practice and is growing rapidly to deal with the rising demand for better corporate governance, stronger internal controls, and more effective management of systems and data. Risk and control is high on the boardroom agenda and we help organisations to manage their risks effectively.
Our RAS group provides expert advice and assistance to the Irish firm’s largest clients. We have over 70 RAS professionals providing specialist advice across the following 5 areas;
- Corporate Governance;
- Risk Management;
- Business & IT Controls;
- Data management and analytics;
- Internal Audit.
As a graduate trainee you’ll become part of this multi-discipline team, you will use a blend of risk management, audit, consulting and project management skills to advise clients on a range of risk, IT and control issues.
This role will commence with our next graduate intake in September 2014
- Excellent academic record (minimum 2.1 degree); please include a full breakdown of subjects studied and results for each
- Whilst we recruit form all disciplines we are particularly interested in those with a business, IT and/or finance related degree;
- Strong interest in Risk Assurance and pursuing a professional qualification (ACA/ACCA);
- Well-developed organisational and analytical skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Commitment to providing excellent client service.
Please send a cover letter and CV (with full leaving certificate or equivalent and college results) to email@example.com by Friday 25th April 2014.