We have a temporary full-time vacancy for an immediate start in UCD Career Development Centre, which will be for a maximum of 12 weeks.
Customer Service Assistant
This role will involve dealing with students, employers, staff and visitors. The work will be project based with a range of tasks and deadlines.
- High level of customer service skills
- Experience of working in an office environment
- Excellent organisation and IT skills
- Experience in promoting events/services and familiarity with social media platforms
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work to deadlines
- An interest in working with students
To apply, please email your CV and a cover letter explaining what you could bring to this role to email@example.com. The closing date is 1st April 2015.
**APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST**
UCD Human Resources requires an individual on a casual/hourly basis for a limited number of weeks to commence with immediate effect.
The position is 37 hours per week (Mon-Fri) and will be paid at an hourly rate of:
2010 (2013) Hourly Rate €12.09
2011 (2013) Hourly Rate €10.88*
*Subject to all new entrants to the public sector as of 1 January 2011
The position will require someone with:
- A proven interest in Human Resources.
- An understanding of the importance of a professional quality service to customers within agreed service level standards
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to act with tact and discretion in all matters
- Ability to prioritise day to day workload and plan efficiently to achieve goals
- Ability to exercise initiative and be flexible in their approach to work
- Dependability in consistently delivering reliable results within service deadlines
- Well developed IT Skills
- A willingness to learn and work well within a team
Please send applications and CV’s to the Staffing Manager, Thomas Dempster – firstname.lastname@example.org
UCD Career Development Centre is hiring students as casual staff to help with the First Destinations Survey of 2013 UCD graduates.
We need approximately 12 students – two to help with data entry from paper forms and ten to help with making follow up calls to graduates. Rate of pay for both jobs will be 8.65 EUR per hour, with a bonus for those who exceed call targets.
Data entry will run from 19th May until the end of June and helpers will be required for a couple of days each week – dates and times are flexible and can be worked around other commitments.
Follow up calls will take place between Monday 19th May and Friday 6th June. Callers will most likely be required for 2-3 hours per day/evening during these weeks.
Training for both groups will take place in the week beginning 5th May and will last approximately 2 hours.
If you’re interested in participating, please email us at email@example.com by the end of Monday 28th April stating whether you prefer data entry or calling, and provide a short summary of any relevant work experience. We will invite selected candidates for interviews on Wednesday 30th April or Friday 2nd May.
If you’re looking for work over summer, check out these temporary roles being advertised by AIB.
Location: Dublin South & Central (Branches are located across Dublin City and South Dublin)
Duration: 10 weeks commencing in June 2014
Closing Date: 31st March 2014
AIB has a number of exciting opportunities for individuals who would like to take the first step towards building a career in the field of Branch Banking. We have a number of roles based in our Dublin South & Central branches. Specific locations will be confirmed to successful applicants. Roles are entry level positions and are suitable for candidates who have completed the Leaving Cert (must include a pass in maths & english) plus 1-2 years customer service experience or University/college students who have completed 1 year of their degree.
Working on a dynamic and fast paced team, the candidate will be required to:
- With the team, achieve agreed service standards, working with customers to provide suitable banking options
- Take responsibility for completing tasks and contribute to problem solving
Essential Skills and Attributes required include:
- Demonstrate a very strong commitment to Customer Service
- Communicate effectively with customers and colleagues
- Be a strong team player and understand the importance of working with others
- Customer Relationship Management – engaging the customer and adding value
- Communicating & Influencing – genuine two way communication to achieve consensus and progress
- Teamwork and collaboration – working together to deliver results
While not essential, previous experience in financial services would be an advantage. A competitive salary is on offer to successful candidates for the 10 week contract.
The closing date for these roles is 31st March 2014. Please note that if shortlisted, interviews will take place in early April 2014. Please note that annual leave will be accrued over the 10 weeks but will only be granted for ad-hoc days.